Hexa Oil & Gas was established by a senior management team with an established and reputable background in the EPC industry, bringing over 30 years of broad project expertise in the Oil & Gas, Power, and Industrial markets.
Our diverse engineering expertise allows us to provide a full range of domestic and international multi-discipline engineering, procurement,and project management services.
With offices located in Toronto, Canada and Abu Dhabi, UAE, Hexa Oil & Gas (a division of Norda Stelo) brings North American engineering execution and international presence to global markets.
mission, culture & quality
At Hexa Oil & Gas, our mission is to develop and foster long term relationships based on professionalism, honesty, trust, quality, and a core understanding of our client’s business needs.
At Hexa Oil & Gas, we incorporate a strong engineering culture that promotes:
- Open and honest communication
- Ownership of work
- Technical innovation
- Unbiased advise and technical guidance
- Execution excellence
- Foster relationships based on integrity and trust
At Hexa Oil & Gas, we are committed to providing the highest quality, value-added engineering solutions to our clients. We provide innovative problem solving through our project execution, resulting in class-leading solutions in front-end engineering phases, and proven results in EPC execution.
To reinforce our commitment to quality, Hexa is committed to:
- Meet or exceed client & project requirements
- Continuously apply and improve our ISO 9001:2015 quality system
- Adapt to the evolving needs of our clients and partners
- Set ambitious goals for continuous improvement, and strive for achievement
- Challenge and strengthen the skills and performance of our employees
- Identify, evaluate, reduce, and control risk”
Safety in design, construction and operation are core values of the Hexa Oil & Gas corporate culture.
Adhering to the highest standards for health, safety and the environment through zero-harm initiatives are part of our daily engineering work.
Health, Safety & Environment
“At Hexa Oil & Gas, we are committed to designing and constructing facilities that are in-line with the industry’s health, safety and environment (HSE) best practices. We cultivate a culture of responsibility and participation in HSE activities across all disciplines and throughout our projects life cycle. We are committed to continuous improvement and zero harm safety in our work environment.”
HSE in Design
At Hexa Oil & Gas, we believe that incorporating safety, health and environmental best practices in-design during the early stages of the project is essential to achieve zero-harm safety during construction and the plant life cycle. Hexa Oil & Gas utilizes several processes and tools such as:
- Constructability reviews with participation from construction and safety
- Standard hazard identification and elimination reviews such as PHA and HAZOPs
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Reviews
- Screening, Risk Assessment, Environmental Assessment & Criticality Reviews
- Engineering Loss Management (ELM) assessment
- Vendor Quality Surveillance
The HSE Philosophy in Hexa Oil & Gas is based on the DCOM model, where (D) stands for Direction, (C) for Competency, (O) for Opportunity and (M) for Motivation. Direction as per the HSE statement is re-enforced through the Client requirements and the management directives.
“Leadership drives behavior that promotes zero harm safety in the work environment and incorporates HSE best practices in design”